Sunday, December 11, 2011

Youth Temple Trip

Jordan and I are both very blessed to work with the youth. This is mostly awesome (because we get to be together a lot) but sometimes exhausting because youth calling are SO involved...especially in our ward.

We had a temple trip and since we'd been in Savannah, we drove from there to Macon (2 1/2 hours), spent the night, and then drove to Atlanta in the morning (another hour and a half) rather than driving home from Savannah (4 hours) and back to Atlanta in the morning (3 1/2 hours). Things are very spread out in Georgia.

Anyway, it was fun. We all had a good time and felt the spirit. Our youth are very cute. I wish I'd gotten some pictures with them, but they didn't want to walk over to the front of the temple (they'd all gotten up at about 5 am that morning for the trip). They told us we were cute for taking pictures together. When ever we hold hands my girls are like, "Awwwww! They look like teenagers!" I think it's hilarious they think teenagers are the pinnacle of romance. At least they don't call us Edward and Bella. Or Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez. *shudder*






I gave a lesson on temple marriage in YW today so it was really good timing.

2 comments:

Laurie said...

You two are so cute! I'm so excited for you to get to go to Cali to spend time with your family. (If you can't be here, I'm glad you're there!) Hope you have a wonderful time. Your tree looks great and I love your drapes in your living room. Don't you love having a fireplace to hang your stockings from?

RyRy said...

Jamiekins! I love looking at all your pictures!!
Glad to see you are happy and that you had an enjoyable trip home. I can't believe how big your siblings are getting. I remember back in #55 when they were just little kids...lol.