Friday, August 17, 2012

Baking Bread Challenge Week #2

I decided to do my challenge early this week because I have my open house on Sunday and I knew I wouldn't have time to make bread then. I'm foreseeing a crock pot dinner on Sunday for sure.

Anyway, I used a recipe from allrecipes this time which you can find here. It had almost 700 reviews and 4.5 stars, so I figured how could I go wrong?


This one was much easier to do than last week's. It rose three times for about two hours total. Other than that it went fast.


However, it didn't taste as good. It was just kind of bland. The last bread had more flavor. I will be searching all week for a recipe to try next week! I saw one that lets the dough sit in the refrigerator overnight...making I will give that a try?

1 comment:

Amira said...

I have an awesome recipe on my pinterest!