I've accepted the fact that my house will never be totally clean. Logan dumps things out as soon as I can put them away and I really try to keep it liveable but it's not spotless. I told Jordan the other day we needed a maid. He said, "We have one. Her name is Jamie." My reply was, "Jamie's doing a terrible job. She should be fired."
Anyway, with that in mind, here's the tour of our house in Springville! Sorry if it's bad quality, I did it on my phone.
It's been interesting living here so far. Our electricity was out for several days, and then our oven broke and wouldn't go higher than 350 degrees. Those things have all been fixed. We really like the neighborhood and Springville is a cute town.
Thursday, November 6, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I like your cute house! Can't wait to come!
I loved the video tour and loved staying in your guest room again last night! You have made your home so darling with all your cute things and cute family.
So great! I'll be in UT a bit longer so let's get together again! XOXO
Post a Comment