Thursday, February 2, 2017

Arizona Sunshine

We have sure been loving the Arizona sunshine this winter. We are trying to be outside as much as possible before we have to lock ourselves inside during June through September!


We've also been loving our grass. When we go outside Logan always tells me, "Mom, I love our grass!" I am glad Jordan gave in and we got real grass, although we may be regretting it when we have to water it this summer!


Our yard still has a long way to go but it is so much better than the dirt it was when we first moved in!


Someone sure liked watching brother play with the bubbles!


This weekend we are hoping to set up the boys' swing set that they got for Christmas. It's supposed to take a lot of time but I know it will be worth it. Logan keeps commenting on how it isn't set up yet. Haha.  Wish us luck!



2 comments:

Meags said...

Yes!!! I loved winters in AZ. It looks like things are going so well there. And your grass!!! Hahaha. I swore that if ever I had to settle in AZ, I'd have to have grass! So glad you got your grass. XOXO from Korea!!!

Unknown said...

I don't know how I missed this post! Your yard is such fun for those adorable boys! Love! Love! Love!