Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Because I Haven't Posted in Ages...

...you all get to learn lots of random stuff about me! I found this on both Meags and Ry's blogs, so I thought I would shares all my random information with you. Enjoy.

***********FOODOLOGY***************
What is your salad dressing of choice? Ranch
What is your favorite sit-down restaurant? Hunan Garden!
What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of? Probably mashed potatoes.
What are your pizza toppings of choice? Lots of meat, and peppers, and olives, and onions.
What do you like to put on your toast? Butter and berry jam

***********TECHNOLOGY***************
How many televisions are in your house? 1
What color is your cell phone? blue

***************BIOLOGY******************
Are you right-handed or left-handed? Right
Have you ever had anything removed from your body? teeth
What was the last heavy item you lifted? My scooter. Okay, I didn't lift it, but I had to pull it back on it's stand, and it was hard!
Have you ever been knocked unconscious? No

************STUFFOLOGY**************
If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? No
If you could change your name, what would you change it to? Rachel
Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000? Nope

************DUMBOLOGY******************
How many pairs of flip flops do you own? Three
Last time you had a run-in with the cops? When I was driving Scout home from Utah after my sophomore year...they just pulled me over to make sure I wasn't bringing a rabid horse into CA. But it was still scary.
Last person you talked to? Emily, my intern friend.
Last person you hugged? Jordan!

**************FAVORITOLOGY****************
Season? Summer!
Holiday? Fourth of July!
Day of the week? Saturday...no work! Yay!
Month? July!

***********CURRENTOLOGY*****************
Missing someone? Yes, Scout and my mom and the rest of my family
Mood? Content
What are you listening to? the whirrring of Emily's computer
Watching? My typed letters appear on the screen
Worrying about? How Jordan's birthday presents haven't arrived yet

***************RANDOMOLOGY*****************
First place you went this morning? LDS Living
What's the last movie you saw? Knowing
Do you smile often? yes!
Sleeping Alone Tonight? Heck no! I sleep with my super handsome husband every night! Except when he falls asleep on the couch.

***************OTHER-OLOGY*****************
Do you always answer your phone? No way.
Its four in the morning and you get a text message, who is it? Amira?
If you could change your eye color what would it be? I don't want to change it.
What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic? What?
Do you own a digital camera? Yes, but we always use Jordan's
Do you have a pet fish? Yes, two.
Favorite Christmas song(s)? Sleigh Ride! Hands down.
What's on your wish list for your birthday? Puppy! Maybe its a possibility next year?
Can you do push ups? If I have to
Can you do a chin up? Nope
Does the future make you more nervous or excited? Mostly excited
Do you have any saved texts? Nope
Ever been in a car wreck? Nope
Do you have an accent? Nope
What is the last song to make you cry? I have no idea.
Plans tonight? Make Jordan's awesome birthday cake. Go out to Chili's with him and his pals. Hopefully give him his presents!
Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom? Yes
Name 3 things you bought yesterday: Dinner from Heritage. I think that was probably everything yesterday. Oh! A new driver's license, too. How boring.
Have you ever been given roses? Yes. Jordan picks them for me a lot.
Current worry? Moneymoneymoney
Current hate right now? Spiders in the house.
Met someone who changed your life? Oh yeah! My sweetheart!
How will you bring in the New Year? Probably with Jordan, maybe in California?
What song represents you? No idea.
Would you go back in time if you were given the chance? No way.
Do you have any tattoos/piercings? My ears are pierced.
Will you be in a relationship 4 months from now? Heck yes.
Would you be a pirate? A pirate that doesn't do anything!
What makes you happy? Jordan, my family, Scout. Lots of other things, too.

3 comments:

RyRy said...

Rachel? why Rachel?
:)
And happy bday to Jordan!
I'm glad you updated your blog!

Meags said...

i'm so happy jordan was in so many of your responses! it makes me happy! :)
hope life is going well!!!
XOXO!

Laurie said...

Fun to learn lots of new things about you! Hope your day is going GREAT!!!