Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Happy 6 month birthday, Lexi!

I've been in California for two weeks now and I'm heading back to Texas tomorrow. While it is my deepest, most heart-felt wish to live somewhere near my family here in Sacramento, I'm happy that I will be back with Jordan and Lexi. We are a little family but still a family. I love having little Lexi follow me around all day and I've missed my little friend! I just realized that she turned six months old yesterday. I can't believe she was just 7 weeks when we got her! She grew incredibly fast...she was 7 lbs when she joined our little family and now she's 27 lbs and still growing!


I know, I sound like a mommy. I don't dress Lexi up in little clothes or refer to myself as "Mommy," but she is my little dear friend. I made this little movie of her as a *tiny tiny* puppy and some pictures of her as she grew up...it's pretty cute.



I love my little Southern Debutante! See you tomorrow, pup!

2 comments:

Laurie said...

I can't wait to meet our little grandpup!!!! Only 4 more days.

Meags said...

what a sweet little family! hope you're enjoying your holidays! merry christmas! XOXO