Sunday, November 11, 2012

Our One-Year Agility Anniversary

One of my friends pointed out to me that I hadn't updated my blog in forever. I'm not being lazy, it's just that nothing is really going on! It's the lull between Halloween and Thanksgiving. So I was glad we had a dog trial yesterday so that I could at least post about something.

Yesterday pretty much marked me and Lexi's one-year anniversary in competing in dog agility. We returned to the same trial that was our very first last year but this time we were competing in AG-II (Intermediate) since we got our AG-I (Novice) title last March. Lexi ended up with one Q'd run and she also won first place in the class. Go Lexi!

I'm convinced that something in the ring must have smelled because she was so unfocused and just wanted to sniff the ground. Although maybe it was my fault because we probably should have been practicing more at home. Oh well. Also I informed Jordan that we need to build a pausebox because those things are the devil and Lexi cannot for the life of her figure them out.

Here's the video of our runs. They aren't the smoothest we've done but they are certainly an improvement from a year ago.



Sorry there aren't any pictures--I currently can't find my camera!

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Nice job. Brinley loved the video. She kept saying " that's my Lexi!" "Good job Lexi! "