I was driving to agility practice on Saturday morning, listening to my Moulin Rouge soundtrack, and the song "Come What May" came on. I love the lyrics in that song! This is my favorite part:
There's no mountain too high,
no river too wide.
Sing out this song and I'll be there by your side!
Storm clouds may gather,
and stars may collide,
But I love you until the end of time.
Even though the Moulin Rouge story certainly doesn't paint the picture of the ideal relationship, this song certainly rings true. Love isn't perfect, and things go wrong all the time, but you lean on each other through the hard times, come what may! Gotta love it.
Plus, Jordan and I sing to each other all the time (yes, we are dorks), so I love that it says, "Sing out this song and I'll be there by your side."
Anyway. In summary: This is an awesome song, and I have an awesome husband. If you want to listen to it, here's a youtube clip.
Monday, October 29, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I loved that conference talk, Come what may and love it, it's a great talk and a great song. Hope you are having a great day.
love ya,
See you in 2 weeks for a few minutes!
Post a Comment