I'm not sure how much he weighs. Probably around 18 lbs? We don't have a doctors appointment until next month. He's merging into his 9 month clothes and is now in size 3 diapers.
This month he learned to grab his feet! It's so cute. He doesn't do it all the time but when he does I squeal at the cuteness.
He has tried a lot of new food this month. Some favorites are green beans, peas, peaches, apples, bananas, and carrots. He hates butternut squash. Won't let it get anywhere near him!
Yesterday he learned a new trick--sitting unsupported! He lasted about 40 seconds and it was very impressive. He's been doing baby crunchies like crazy to get ready for this. He hates laying on the floor now. He either wants to be sitting or standing. If we lay him down he does this and then starts to cry.
But for the most part he's a pretty happy little guy! He loves to smile. Jordan got him to laugh this month as well! Like a real laugh. It made me kind of sad. It sounded so grown up. I'm not ready for him to be so big!
He is still obsessed with Lexi.
He just thinks she's the best thing ever. She tolerates it well.
Logan's good sleeping has gone down the drain due to sickness, then several visitors and hotel night stays. We are trying to get him back to his sleeping through the night self but we're going to Cali in a couple weeks and it's just going to get wrecked again. Sigh.
We are just having so much fun with our little guy. He wants to try new things and learn new things. He's started grabbing things off the table. Nothing is safe! Two of my sets of salt and pepper shakers have been broken in the last month. :( Good thing he's so adorable.
We are so looking forward to the holidays with Logan. We took him to see some Christmas lights a few nights ago and he was just enthralled! I can't wait to take him to the snow and have him rip open some Christmas presents. It's going to be a fun month! I love that he's the perfect age for Christmas. Interested in things, but can't get into the Christmas tree!
We love you Logan and are so happy you are in our lives!
2 comments:
Happy Five Months little Logan! I LOVED reading all about you and loved hearing about you from your Grammy. She is smitten with you. I love you too! SLY Auntie Rob
Oh, I love our little Logan SO SO much. I can not wait for Christmas! These pictures made me teary-eyed! Hurry to Grandma's house, Baby Boy!
Post a Comment