Okay so I haven't blogged in a month, which is pretty long for me. It's been insane around here. With the holidays and finals and my busiest Etsy time of year (apparently). Just crazy. So here's a quick photos-from-my-phone update.
I sent a bunch of my stuff with Krista to a boutique and she was nice enough to sell for me. I did okay but I'm definitely finding that online is easier for me.
Aida is still Logan's favorite cousin. We got to go over there and play for a bit and they had a great time.
One morning Logan dumped his Cherrios on the floor and then ate them and I totally let him. Mommy fail, right?
Jordan and I both got cute new sweaters. I'm trying to convince Jordan to start dressing like he's 30. Or at least not 16. It's not going too well.
Selfie with a bunch of the nieces at Cline Thanksgiving.
One day I went into the kitchen while Logan was eating ramen and came back to this.
It was pretty hilarious, and he thought so too.
I made a hat! I was tired of making towels, dolls, etc. So I wasted a nap and made a hat out of fleece. It's actually a child's hat. Isn't it adorable?
I took Logan over to a friend's house while I helped her get ready for her craft fair. I told her if she put on Frozen Logan wouldn't move, and I was right. I gave him crackers and his water and he didn't budge for the whole 100 minutes. It's kind of weird the effect that movie has on children.
Logan learned that he likes to eat (and play) with olives. I've been being more strict about him trying new foods and it's going okay. I have internal struggles with it daily.
And today I tried to convince him to color with me but instead he took the crayons and played with them, first in his cozy coupe and then in his little truck and then he jammed them all in the wipes case.
Jordan is finally home from school (it's 11:15 PM) so I guess I'll leave the blog for now and go to bed, but I still need to update about Thanksgiving so hopefully that will happen soon!











3 comments:
If letting your kid eat Cheerios off the floor makes you a bad mom, then I'm the worst mom ever. I used to dump piles of them on the floor in the living room so the twins would leave me alone while I was in the kitchen :P
Your little boy is so cute!!! How fun!
I loved all the fun pictures!!! What a busy little girl you are. Hopefully things have settled down and you can relax and enjoy the holiday.
Post a Comment