Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Christmas 2014--A White Christmas for Logan!

 This month has been crazy (all my months are crazy now, I guess!) but December was especially busy. But things finally slowed down a few day before Christmas and I was able to get a few pictures.





We were able to take a horse drawn carriage ride in Midway. We'd bought tickets for a sleigh ride, but there wasn't any snow! It was still really fun.




Even though there was no snow it was still really cold and we had to bundle up!


The sleigh took us to Santa. Logan was especially unhappy about sitting on his lap and took one of the best sad Santa pictures I've ever seen.


He eventually calmed down.



On Christmas Sunday we got all snazzy and went to church. I was sad because I didn't have a new Christmas dress but that's okay. Logan had a darling Christmas outfit from my mom. 



My two handsome men!


On Wednesday evening we spent Christmas Eve with my grandparents. We had yummy enchiladas and apparently I took no pictures! But it was a really nice time. After dinner we went home, put Logan to bed, and wrapped presents! Yay! I love wrapping presents. It's one of my most favorite things to do. I'm weird. 


Logan woke up at his normal time of 6:00 AM on Christmas. He didn't know what was going on. 


The most fun this was waking up to the SNOW! It was like a Hallmark movie. There was no snow when we went to sleep and it was like this when we woke up.





Here's Logan with all his presents. It looks like we went crazy, but I really didn't spend very much. I bought a lot of toys from yard sales and DI and I got some free from Pampers rewards and the MBASA toy exchange.


He wasn't super into opening his presents, which we found out later was because he had the flu.


He really liked his little Lightening McQueen laptop though.


Here he is checking out Lexi's new squeaky toy.


This was the definite favorite. A $4 car garage we bought from DI. He loves it and has played with it constantly since we've been home from Cali.



Unfortunately, after Logan opened all his presents he threw up and then was pretty miserable for a few hours. Jordan got the flu the next day and I got it the next night. It was awful!


We went up to Mike and Laurie's house after Logan woke up and had a yummy dinner with the family and opened presents with the nieces. Logan got the cutest play mat from Sophie and Logan gave Molly an Elsa towel.



 The next day Logan was feeling better but Jordan was really sick. He felt okay enough in the morning so he gave Logan a hair cut. He looks like a big boy now!


That night I got the flu and spent the whole night throwing up and being super sick with the chills. We were staying at Mike and Laurie's and I was really glad they were there to take care of Logan while Jordan and I were so sick!

Even with the sickness it was still a wonderful Christmas!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What darling pictures! I love your posts and I love you! So happy we had all of you with us the week after Christmas!