Last Thursday was a busy day! First of all, it was Gijumshpunkel. My friend Star loved the color purple and she said that all the other colors had holidays except for purple, so she made one up! So ever since she came up with that idea (about 12 years ago or so), I've made sure to wear purple every February 5th. I was trying to figure out a way to have Logan wear purple without him looking too girly, so I made him a tie applique shirt with purple fabric. Wah-lah!
Thursday was also the night of the MBA Winter Social dance dinner thing. I was really excited and went and bought a dress earlier that week. Except it didn't have any sleeves. I decided to figure out how to add some. Here it is after I added the sleeves!
I did my own hair for the dance and I thought it turned out really pretty.
We had a yummy dinner. The theme was Vintage Circus so a magician came and performed some tricks. Then there was some dancing and Jordan and I were the last of the married couples to leave the dance floor. Woot woot!
They had a photo booth with silly props. I used some lips and I wish I hadn't because it looks like I have a mustache! Oh well.
On Monday our cute library had a family dance for Valentine's Day. They ALSO had a photo booth and I did not use lips this time.
They also had a darling family band--the dad introduced them and said he had always wanted a band so he had a bunch of kids and put them on instruments. One of them played the drums and one sang and a couple played guitars. They were pretty good!
Logan and I love to dance so we had a blast!
Logan and I love to dance so we had a blast!
It's so fun that Jordan goes along with all my ideas. Although he does often tell me, "A wife is a women who thinks she doesn't dance enough." That's the truth!






.jpg)

2 comments:
What a darling post! You bring such joy with all the fun activities! Keep dancing!
I love all the dancing! What a fun little family you have!
Post a Comment