Monday, June 22, 2015

10 Reasons Why Jordan is an Awesome Dad

In honor of Father's Day, I thought I would share this list of reasons Jordan is an awesome dad (there are lots more, but here are a few!).



1. He never complains about getting up with Logan in the night, or early in the morning. (Seriously!)

2. He genuinely looks forward to doing everything with Logan--playing with toys, kicking soccer balls, taking him camping, Pinewood Derby, etc, and talks about these things regularly.

3. He loves to read Logan books.

4. He will change diapers and volunteer to do so on a regular basis.

5. He treats Logan like he's his best buddy.

6. He enjoys putting Logan to bed in the evening and having father-son time.

7. He wants to share all his childhood memories with Logan, like flying foam airplanes and reading Where the Wild Things Are.

8. He loves taking naps with Logan (and is now sad that Logan won't sleep on his chest anymore!)

9. He works super hard for Logan (and I) to have food to eat and a roof over our heads. And so we have cars to play with.

10. He treats Logan's mommy extremely well and she's super lucky.

I felt bad that Jordan's Father's Day wasn't super great since we were in Traverse City, so we spent a lot of the day driving home and then when we got here the only thing for dinner was some frozen Chinese food. I obviously should have planned that better. Whoops. Next year it's steak for sure!

I did get Jordan's Father's Day gifts done before we left for our vacay, though, so Logan was able to give them to Jordan after we got back from our trip. I made everything with my Cricut. Logan picked out the colors for his handprints. He really likes doing handprint art!


I'm so grateful for the dads in my life--Jordan, and my own Dad, and Mike, and my grandpas and Jordan's grandpas. They are all wonderful men and I'm so lucky to have them all! Happy Father's Day!

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Soooooo sweet, they are so lucky to have YOU!