Saturday, February 28, 2009

Spring is/might be here!


Wow, was I happy to see the sun shining today! Of course, I know that it's going to snow tonight just to spite me. But I'm not about to let such sunshine go to waste! It was so great that Jordan and I decided to have a wonderful picnic with this amazing picnic basket we got for our wedding (which we've never used before because it started to get cold right after that). Anyway, after I got the brilliant idea to have a picnic, we packed up and left. However, today was also our temple day, so we went all dressed up and picnicked by the temple. We got a lot of weired stares...I think people thought there was a proposal going on. But we had a great time! After that we went and did sealings at the Mt. Timpanogas Temple, and our sealer was hilarious. He kept telling the other couples that they needed to be holding hands (we, of course, were always holding hands). Then he invoked the "5-month" rule for Jordan and I. If you want to know what that is, you'll have to ask me. Ha ha.

PS: You might notice that my hair is lighter! My sister-in-law Emily is a great hair stylist who colored it blond for me. At first I wasn't sure but now I really like it! She cut Jordan's hair, too. Isn't he handsome? :)

4 comments:

RyRy said...

Cute! You guys look adorable AND your hair looks cute as well!
I want to hear about this 5 month rule! ;o)

Anonymous said...

Looks like it was fun. We loved having you guys over on Tues. We definately need to get together more often! xoxo

Laura said...

ditto with what Ry said. plus, i love the title of your blog, very clever

Unknown said...

Your blog is way cute! We got a picnic basket kind of like yours as a wedding present too! Someday we will use ours if it gets warm enough here in Idaho!