I know, I know. Two horse posts in a row. You guys are going to get bored with this VERY quickly.
But I really had to share this.
Jordan came to my riding lesson Tuesday and while we were there we started talking about how high Scout can jump (I've seen him go 4'3", but I know he can go higher). Jordan was like "Can a horse jump this high?" and put his hand far above his head. I said yes and he didn't believe me, but I looked it up today and the world record is 8'2.5", which is insane.
Then we started talking about bareback jumping, and how insanely high some people go (and how those men probably won't be able to have children. I think my bareback record is 2'9", and that felt pretty high to me.
In this video, the last guy jumps (without a saddle!) 7'7". Holy cow. You really should watch it.
Thursday, September 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
haha. I love how you love horses so much! :)
wow! that's amazing!!!!!!
Post a Comment