Every Thursday someone brings in cupcakes for the office. Today it was my turn, and I decided that it was the perfect time to try out those butterfly cupcakes I've been oogling. They are made out of melting chocolate, and it was my first experience working with it. It was fun!
I invited Elycia, Chip's wife, over to make some with me. It took us about two hours to make our wings (I did green and brown and she did blue and brown) but it was totally worth it. Here are my wings and antenne piled on a platter to harden:
Sorry it's not the best picture; it's from my phone since our camera is still at Jamie and Emily's. Anyway, they hardened all night and in the morning I baked my mint cupcakes (hence the green butterflies) and put them all together. This was the first one finished:
They are so cute! Unfortunatly half my antenne (anntenni?) broke, so I just left some of them without. But they were still really cute.
Here is my "flutter" of butterflies. Everyone at work was super impressed. Which is what I was going for. :)
Here is one of Elycia's. She sent me a picture when she finished:

Darling!



1 comment:
I want to flutter on over for one of each! SO VERY CUTE! Way to go Cup Cake Gals! SLY Auntie Rob
Post a Comment