Friday, November 13, 2009

Purse, where are you?

This post is just a rant about lost things.

Today I was supposed to have an eye appointment. I'm down to ten contacts, and I really, really hate wearing my glasses. About twenty minutes beforehand (the appointment was about ten minutes away), I started looking for my purse. And it's no where to be found.

I was frantically running around our apartment, throwing pillows on the ground and checking under the bed. Yes, I've checked in the car. Yes, I checked with my office. Yes, I called the BYU Lost and Found (We went to a play last night). So I had to call the eye docter two minutes before my appointment and tell her I wasn't coming (Jordan had already left for school with his key to the car). I was terrified they were going to charge me with a fee, but the lady was really nice and said she'd lost her keys that morning too!

Anyway, I still haven't found my purse and I have no idea where it could be. None. I'm deciding if I should cancel my credit cards or not (that's such a pain! I don't want to!)...but it's like it disappeared. Fortunatly one of the girls from work said she'd come pick me up. Which was nice, but I told her that in payment I would clean all the stalls today. Arrrrgh.

3 comments:

bec said...

Booo! Sorry, Jamiekins! I hope you find it!

Pierce and Stacy said...

ugg. that is the worst! Good luck finding it!

Simon Says said...

Could you have left it at the play you went to?
Hope you find it! LYLani