Am I the only person in the world who doesn't know what it means when you put @ or # at the front of your sentence or a word? I'm assuming it has something to do with Twitter...?
Twitter is the one thing that I haven't given into yet. But who knows how long that will last? It took me a long time to give into Facebook, orginally. I was all about MySpace--I thought FB was stupid. I now admit I was wrong. It also took me several months to get on Pinterest--I couldn't understand how it was cool. Now I get it. It IS cool. But somehow I've managed to resist Twitter, and I'm not even totally sure I know what it is.
Anyway. This post is basically just because I haven't posted anything on my blog in forever due to my surgery (I know! I had surgery! Crazy, right? Don't worry, it wasn't serious) and I try to post mostly upbeat stuff on my blog. My mom kept saying, "Have you updated your blog lately?" And I'd be like, "Um, about what? Who wants to read about all my problems?" Ha ha. But now I'm all better and onto more importnant things, like avoiding Twitter and these weird symbols that pop up every now and again.
Thursday, January 26, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I agree. Plus, I don't think it's "internet safe" to put everywhere you are at every second of the day on twitter. I feel like that is what Twitter is all about.
Post a Comment