I found this design on Etsy and just LOVE matching fabrics to make lots of different bunnies! It has been so fun. They are kind of time consuming, but they all turn out so unique and darling. Here's a bunny I sent to Jordan's Grandma:
Here's my own bunny. It's a sparkle bunny! I looooooove it.
And it seems like everyone else has loved the bunnies too. I've had 25 orders for bunnies so far. In fact, I had to set a limit on how many bunnies I can make before Easter. Kind of crazy.
A few days after I made my first bunny I decided I wanted to make a matching shirt for Logan's bunny. It turned out so cute!
My friend got really jealous and insisted I make one for her baby girl as well. She LOVES owls so I found her some owl fabric.
Here's my shameless plug for my business: If you are interested in buying one, let me know! A bunny with initial or monogram is $18, name is $20. Shipping is $2.50 if you aren't local. I have lots of different colors of fabrics available.
If I don't blog for a while, blame the bunnies!






2 comments:
Those are really cute bunnies!
Your bunnies are adorable! I'm thinking about your machine and hoping it's holding up with all the bunnies! Love you!
Post a Comment