Thursday, February 13, 2014

Logan is 7 Months Old!

So I'm super late on this. Sorry to anyone who reads my blog. I have been crazy busy with orders for my business so even though I DID take these pictures on his actual 7 month birthday, I'm not posting them until now.

Little man is now 7 (and a half!) months old! (I honestly couldn't believe it when I realized I only have 5 month stickers left.) Guess what? It gets WAY harder to take pictures of babies when they are 7 months old. He is determined to crawl and just kept flopping forward to get on his belly. Silly boy.


Logan is now 20 lbs and 27 inches tall at least. He is still in size 3 diapers and is wearing 9 month and 12 month clothing. 


He loves to eat. He eats about 7 ounces of formula and a container of baby food during every awake period. That's a lot of food! His favorite foods are mac n cheese and pineapple and banana baby food.

He still gives lots of funny expressions. Just like his daddy, he knows how to work those eyebrows.


He loves to be on the move. He is so close to crawling it's crazy. He rolls and scoots everywhere. He can make it all around to wherever he's trying to go but is also getting up on his knees and rocking back and forth. Maybe another week or so before the true crawling begins. Time to baby proof!

He also loves to go places. Unless we have an outing planned for the day he's not happy. So I usually try to figure out somewhere to go during the day--grocery store, library, Kristi's house, and lots of trips to Joann's and Hobby Lobby.


Logan's sleeping got really awesome this month. Well, night sleeping anyway. He went three weeks without waking up at all during the night, all though he is still an early riser waking up around 6 every morning.

His naps are not great and unless he's in his car seat will very rarely make it past the 45 minute mark. Which is frustrating to say the least!


Neither Logan nor Lexi was very helpful during this photo shoot. This was the best picture we got. This dog is so great. Yesterday Logan was sitting up watching TV and Lexi came and stood by him. Suddenly he yelled and grabbed her face with both his hands and was yanking on it. She just stood there, obviously not enjoying it but she wasn't going to do anything about it either. Today she was laying near us and Logan started hitting her with his toy remote. She didn't do anything! She's so good. I keep telling her that once Logan can play with her and throw food to her she'll appreciate that we brought this little human into the house. Ha ha ha.


We love our baby boy and love to watch him learn new things every day.


Happy 7 months, little man!

4 comments:

Laurie said...

I LOVE his 7 month pictures,they may be some of my very favorites!! Give that boy a big hug from his Grammy!
Happy Valentines Logan!

RyRy said...

I love his facial expressions-too funny! What a cutie.

Linda and Tyrel said...

He's so cute!!

Unknown said...

That funny darling boy! How I love him and miss him! Seven months old and personality plus!