Thursday, February 20, 2014

Valentine's Weekend 2014

We had a wonderful Valentine's Day weekend! Now that Jordan is on the flex sheduale at work, he gets every other Friday off. Which was awesome because it made a four-day weekend for him! Hurrah! 

So on Valentine's Day, I let Jordan sleep in (usually he gets up with Logan on Friday and Saturdays, which is very nice of him). I also made him red velvet waffles and heart-shaped bacon. It was as delicious as it sounds.


Logan picked out some balloons for Jordan and I made him a packet of pre-planned dates for the next year. Our dates are always really not creative so I thought I'd give some thought to them!

For Logan's valentine I made him a Love Monster with a matching shirt. I made it up the night before really last minute. I think it turned out cute. Logan liked his toy even though he didn't really want to smile for the picture (this was right before naptime).


Jordan bought me some beautiful roses as well. He is just the best.


The Browns watched Logan for us and we had dinner at an Italian restaurant in Albany. It was fun to go somewhere different. Afterwards we didn't really have anything to do so we just picked up Logan and went home. Yep. We live in a boring city.

On Monday we had some beautiful weather and I suggested we have a picnic. It was so fun! We took Logan and Lexi to the park and all had a great time.

Logan is loving eating more solid foods lately.


He sure loved the swings. His first time!


Jordan is such an awesome dad.



 Logan loved playing in the sand.






Lexi had a great time too! She performed her tricks for some kids in the park and they loved her.


Happy Valentine's Day everyone!


3 comments:

Robynn said...

Jamie, I LOVE your blog and all the cuteness you make. I LOVE your little Logan. Thanks for sharing. SLY Auntie Rob

RyRy said...

Looks like fun! Glad you guys had a good weekend.

Elycia said...

Um, I MUST learn more about these red velvet waffles. Sounds like heaven.