I was SO late taking Logan's 8 month pictures (almost 3 weeks late) that I wasn't going to take them at all, but Jordan insisted. I'm glad he did, because I got some cute ones!
PS I'm loving our new camera. It makes a HUGE difference in photo quality. Thanks, Jordan!
So little boy is now 8 months (and 3 weeks old). It was incredibly difficult to keep him still for a couple sitting pictures because this month he learned to CRAWL!
I love this picture. You can see his teeth, which was another huge thing this month--he added four new teeth, bringing his total up to six!
So pretty much immediately into the photo shoot he decided it would be way more fun to stand up! He just learned to do this last weekend, so it's not really something that happened at 8 months old, but that's okay!
Logan weighs about 21 lbs and I have no idea how long he is. He wears size 3 diapers but is almost ready to move into 4s and he is wearing size 12 month clothes.
Logan (still) loves to eat! This month he's been learning to eat "real" people food, which has been very fun. I have to be careful what I eat though because he will dive bomb my food when I'm holding him.
New foods this month included avocado, muffins, rice, potatoes, and broccoli. I'm sure there were lots more but I didn't keep track!
Logan has started to chatter a lot. He makes a lot of sounds like dada and mama but doesn't know what they mean yet. He has also started (briefly) to play on his own. He will crawl around to different toys and will get the toys in and out of his toy bucket.
Lexi continues to put up with Logan's antics. Sometimes Lexi drives me crazy because I just feel like there's too much going on and she just wants to be RIGHT THERE but she's such a good dog.
We sure love this sweet boy and can't wait to see what the next month brings!
No comments:
Post a Comment