Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Phone Picture Post

I have been so bad about blogging lately! Ahhhh! The bunnies are taking over my life!

So I'm just doing a here's-a-bunch-of-pictures-from my phone post.

So here's Logan in Walmart. I stuck these ears on him. He was not a huge fan, as you can gather.


Here's Lexi and Logan chilling outside. It was really beautiful one day and it was warm enough to go outside and enjoy the sun! Plus the bugs aren't out yet. I have very mixed feelings about the outdoors in Georgia.


Logan has gotten so good at crawling that we had to put up a gate to the kitchen to stop him from getting into everything in there and messing with Lexi's water dish. Here he is on the first day we put it up. He doesn't like it that much any more.


I just can't believe how big this boy is getting. I love love love his sweet smiles!


We bought him a big boy bath seat at the Albany consignment sale a few weeks ago and it has been so great! He loves to sit in there and splash with his ducks. I really need to get him a few more bath toys.


I went in to his room the other day when he woke up from his nap and he was up on his knees like this! He was really mad when I took a picture instead of getting him out right away. I made Jordan drop the crib down that night.


And that's kind of all that's been going on around here!




3 comments:

RyRy said...

He's getting to be such a big boy now!

Linda and Tyrel said...

So cute!!!

Laurie said...

He is growing up so fast! I can't believe all the teeth and that he can pull himself up to things. He won't be a baby much longer!