ANYWAY! This month our baby boy turned 11 months old! There are only 24 days until he turns one. I'm excited and a little sad, but mostly excited. Logan is a lot more fun now that he's very interactive and can do more than a tiny baby.
Logan is 31" tall and weighs about 21 or 22 lbs. He hasn't been measured recently so I'm guessing at the weight. He wears size 4 diapers and mostly 18 month cloths but still some 12 month stuff.
He drinks 7 oz of formula four times a day. He eats a lot of solid food. Mostly he just eats whatever we're eating for dinner. His favorite foods right now are mac n cheese, graham crackers, and grapes. He will smack his lips and say "ahhh" if we're eating something he wants. It's really cute.
This month Logan waved for the first time on May 4. He doesn't do it very often but will wave occasionally. He also learned about the law of gravity--when he grabs his bottle, instead of just sucking on it sitting up and then crying, he'll put it in his mouth and then fall backwards so he can drink. It's pretty funny. He's also drinking water out of sippy cups now too, although he really prefers us to let him drink our of our cups and then spill them all over.
Logan is still waking up at 5 or 5:30 every morning. He sleeps through the night great but is just a really early riser I guess. It will be interesting to see how that translates into Utah time in a month. He takes two naps per day that are around an hour each.
Logan starting WALKING this month. He doesn't do it all the time, but he can consistently take two or three steps, and has taken six or seven on occasion. He thinks it's fun to walk between Jordan and I. We got him a little car to push around and I think it's helped with learning to walk. I'd really like him to be walking by the time we go to Disney in August and I think it's going to happen :)
I can't believe his birthday is so soon and that he's walking now! Life really does go a lot faster with a baby. Happy 11 months, little Logan!
2 comments:
Such a cute little guy! We sure love him!!!
He's a cutie!! Growing up fast :) I'm excited for his 1st birthday.
Post a Comment