Sunday, August 3, 2014

Three Weeks at the Gallacher Ranch

So while Jordan was in Georgia homeless, Logan and I stayed with my parents for a few weeks. Here's a bunch of pictures of what we got up to.

Mom had a lot of fun picking out birthday presents for Logan. He got a Little People Barn, Plane, and Construction set. I was really grateful because the poor kid hardly has any toys :( 





Mom had also gotten some fun things at a consignment store for him to play with that she would keep at her house. He had so much to play with!



Logan is absolutely enthralled with all the animals at Grandma and Grandpa's house. I love that my boy inherited my love of animals. He absolutely squealed with delight every time he saw Rusty, the cats, or the horses. 



Brett and I spent a few hours helping Dad weed his yard which had gotten crazy out of control during tax season. There were a bunch of weeds that were taller than I was!


We discovered Logan's love of mint Oreos.


Mom and I spent a lot of time working with Dobbin and Logan was pretty content to watch. 



I convinced my family that dressing up like cows for Chick fil A Cow Appreciation Day was cool. I think we ended up with like $50 worth of free food because even Logan got a free meal. 





We went to my favorite--In and Out Burger! YUM!


Brett and Logan got to be really good friends. It was fun to see them bond! They were the cutest playing hide-and-seek together!


I actually got to read a book for the first time in months since I had live-in babysitters!


Fun in the bath!




I also met up with my friend Ryanne and her husband Nate. I haven't seen her in like 5 years and yet we forgot to take a picture! So just pretend there's a picture of us here.

**********

We were able to sneak Logan in for a well-baby visit at my old pediatrician's office since our insurance expired the last day I was in California. He was pretty enamored with the fish tank. Logan weighs 24 lbs and is 31 inches tall, 85% for both. He's a big healthy boy.



We did lots of swimming in Grandma and Grandpa's beautiful pool. 



Mom, Michelle, and I went to the Strauss festival one of the last nights while my dad babysat Logan. He said they had a great time, and we did too!


Brett taught Logan how to play Magic: The Gathering


I always try to get Mom to decorate a room in her home while I'm there, so this time we redid Michelle's bathroom. It turned out really cute. We did it in aqua and brown. I love that color combo!





Here's Logan and I on our last night in California! We had so much fun with my family but we were excited to see Jordan and Lexi again!




Logan was so good on the 11 hour drive to Utah. I couldn't believe it. He hardly fussed at all. He just chilled, watched Tangled and Frozen, napped, and ate his snacks. We were so glad to make it to Orem though! Yay!


1 comment:

Laurie said...

What a fun vacation! I LOVED Michelle's bathroom. You have GREAT decorating skills!