On the 4th of July Logan and I flew to Reno to meet my family. Of course, Logan had to get all dressed up for the holiday!
We first flew down to Vegas (our favorite airport! Not!) and Logan honestly slept the whole flight. It was wonderful. He was really good on the second flight too. I was really glad to get to Reno, though!
I was too tired to go see the fireworks that evening, but Dad, Brett, Michelle, Aunt Lisa, and cousins Kurt, Jessie, and Karlee went. We could sure hear the fireworks from the cabin, though! I'm so glad Logan slept through them.
The next morning we packed up and headed to our favorite beach, Sand Harbor. Kurt, Karlee, Michelle, and Brett caught a bunch of crawdads.
Logan took his yearly beach nap on Grandpa.
Logan and I had a grand time playing in the sand. I'm realizing as I write this I don't have hardly any pictures of anyone else. Other family members were there, I swear.
That night we kept hearing rustling outside and someone finally went outside and found a mama raccoon and her two babies hanging out in a tree right next to the stairs of the cabin! It was pretty crazy. I took this picture but it's hard to see.
On Sunday we went to church at the North Tahoe ward (which is always packed on 4th of July Sunday and empty every other weekend) and then went for a walk at King's Beach, Logan sporting his sunscreen mohawk.
Monday morning we went back to the beach and rented a paddle board. Brett and I took it out first. Logan wanted to ride but you had to be five years old. Aw. We sneaked some pictures anyway.
Here's Michelle and Karlee on the paddle board:
Logan and Grandpa looking for fishes in the creek
Tuesday afternoon Mom, Logan and I drove back down to Wilton while Brett, Michelle, and Dad stayed to visit with the cousins until the evening. It was nice to be home in time for Logan to go to bed.
And that was our Tahoe trip! I hope we get to go again next year!










1 comment:
Looks like so much fun!
Post a Comment