Yesterday Logan got to take his first train ride! I was able to get a groupon for the Heber Creeper Halloween festival so our tickets were two for one and Logan was free. Perfect!
We took this selfie which is possibly my favorite family picture ever!
Logan really liked the train. They played Halloween songs like Thriller (we got to dance in the aisles) and gave us all pumpkin cookies. That was Logan's favorite part.
He kept trying to take Jordan's cookie.
Chocolate face!
I thought that the train would take us to a pumpkin patch, but they actually just had a train car full of pumpkins you could pick from. Logan was pretty upset about the deceitfulness.
Just kidding, he'd just poked himself on a pumpkin stem.
But give him a couple of goldfish crackers and he'll be fine in a few minutes.
Then we played around the train tracks for a while and I played with the camera.
These are the cute new boots my mom and Michelle gave Logan this summer. He grows out of shoes SO fast! But we'll enjoy them while we can.
He kept pointing at the trains and saying "lane" which usually means "plane" but I guess now it will do double duty.
Logan is not great at looking for pictures yet :)
We let Logan play in the little train car and then we all went to a Mexican restaurant called Maria Bonita. It was so yummy! Such a fun evening. And Logan slept in until 6:40 today which was totally awesome! Hurrah!

4 comments:
Love seeing all your adventures. What a beautiful family! Loga is adorable, he's growing so fast!
I really like the very first picture of you and Logan. I really think it captures "motherhood" so well.
<3
I love the picture of Logan leaping over one of the rails-- so fun!
What a fun adventure you had! I loved all the pictures. Thanks for taking time to post them.
Post a Comment