I invited Elycia and her kids over for a pre-St Patrick's Day play date today! It was really fun. We all wore green and had lunch together. It's impossible to get four kids looking in the same direction, by the way.
Logan was chowing down on his pizza and apples, but he's not a fan of jello. He won't taste it, so he doesn't know there's sugar in it.
I tried to turn the pizza green with food coloring. It kind of worked.
For our dessert treat I made shamrock pretzel things. The kids mostly just wanted to eat the candy center. Oh well!
Paige was nice enough to humor me by eating the pretzel. Thanks, Paige!
We then tried to do a craft but craziness ensued. Haha. No, it really wasn't that bad. The kids were just getting tired by that time. They turned out really cute!
We went outside and played with bubbles (after a minor problem--I guess they don't include bubble wands with the extra large things of bubbles?) and had a great time. I'm so glad we have family near(ish) to play with!
3 comments:
Top of the Morning to ya'll! I LOVED getting to see your darling St. Pats Party. Thanks for sharing. I would love to know how to make those darling shamrock suckers. SOOOOO FUN! SLY Auntie Rob
You are so cute to throw such a fun St Patrick's day party it looked so fun
Thanks so much for having us over! We had so much fun :) And I'm so glad Twix has a doggy friend!
Post a Comment