Here's my monthly post on random things we've done lately!
On Valentine's Day Jordan wanted to take Valentine's around to some elderly people in our neighborhood. I had Logan color some little homemade cards and he knocked on doors. It was cute and such a good idea. We should make it a yearly thing!
We had such nice weather on Valentine's Day that I sat outside and read with Lexi for a while.
Jordan and I went to Macaroni Grill for our date night. Mike and Laurie were nice enough to watch all their grandkids for Valentine's. It was fun to have a night out!
There was a free Zoo day in February that Logan and I went to with MBASA. We rode the carousel and saw all the animals.
Logan's favorite part was watching the sea lions play.
At the beginning of March, we had a really random snow storm. I had gone to the fabric store a couple blocks away that morning. There was no snow on the ground when I left and this is when it looked like 20 minutes later.
My old roommate Linda came to visit to show off her new baby. Ry and Meags live in Utah County now too so we all went out to Cafe Rio together. It was really fun to be together again!
Lexi finally started smelling so bad that I gave in and gave her a bath. She must have recognized that she was in a bad state because she didn't struggle nearly as much as usual.
Last Friday Jordan had a take your kid to school day and he showed Logan around to all his classrooms, and then we had ice cream at the creamery. Yum!
We had really nice weather on Saturday so we invited some people over for a BBQ. Logan played outside with sidewalk chalk and cars (what else) while we were getting the yard ready.
After going swimming with Mom I decided I really wanted Logan to be more comfortable in the water, so I signed us up for a mommy and me swim class at the Rec Center. We've been to two classes so far and there are eight classes. It's really fun. There are three other little blond boys in our class and their moms are really nice. It's good to meet more people and have a fun activity too!











No comments:
Post a Comment