March was a really busy month! I swear our lives just keep getting more and more busy. It's just kind of crazy. Here are some of the highlights.
I hosted an online Usbourne book party and I ended up with a lot of free books. Logan loves to read so I was really excited to get some new things to read with him. I haven't given them all to him yet; I'm keeping some for his birthday.
Kristi and her family came from Georgia to visit. It was so nice to see them, and I was glad I got to meet baby Conner! It's weird that we hadn't seen each other for nine months since we were used to getting together almost daily! I really missed Brinley and Allie too--they were my little buddies!
This was taken from at an FHE...we went to Macy's for ice cream and then played bouncy ball in the toilet paper aisle. It was really fun!
Logan and I have been to the library a few times, which is fun but Logan is really bad at staying next to me, so we can't stay very long. His favorite thing to do at the library is put the books in the return slot.
This picture was taken one day when he woke up from his nap and didn't want to get out of his crib. He scooted into the corner and wouldn't come out. It was really funny and odd--usually he wakes up really upset and grumpy and this day he was laughing. It was a nice change.
On March 27 MBASA (MBA Spouse Association) had it's closing social. It was really fun. It was up in the Springville canyon at the Springhaven Lodge.
This was my table at the social. It was a fun table, even though I look tired (I'm in the pink shirt). On my right is Heather, then Ashley (the MBASA president for next year), then Kristy, Jennifer, Jess, Sophie, and Dorese.
We had a delicious dinner and played some games. I'm really grateful for this association. I go to at least one activity a week and usually more (there are activities almost every day!). It will be sad to say goodbye to all of the second years.
Here's the first years picture. We have a good group for next year! We just chose our presidency and our committee heads, and I'm excited to be the Springville Area Representative for next year. It's a new program and I have some fun ideas, so I'm looking forward to it! I'm also going to be in charge of book club.
I did a craft fair at the day after the social and did pretty well until the tent blew over and broke. That was a big bummer, especially since it was my in-law's tent and now I need to get them a new one :/ I think that's probably the last time I do a craft fair. I always say that, though.
Our first nephew Jack was born at the end of March and he's such a cutie. Logan will love to have a boy cousin when he gets old enough to play with and he can teach him all about how awesome cars are!
Here are the gifts I made for Jack. His room is navy, gray, and orange and has an owl theme.
Last week sometime I noticed we were really low on toy cars and I found a bunch under the toy chest and piano. I found nine and it was like Christmas. Logan was thrilled.
We went to Farm Country at Thanksgiving point with some of the MBASA ladies and Logan got to ride a pony. He just loves it, and wouldn't get off. He was kind of a monster the rest of the time we were there though. Lots of running away, hitting, kicking, and screaming. I think we're headed into the terrible twos a little early.
This wasn't in March, but on April 2nd it decided to dump some snow on us and it's been cold ever since. I think it's supposed to snow again tomorrow, and I'm not too thrilled about it.
The day of the snow was the last day of Logan's swim class. There were three other little blond boys in our class but one of them didn't show up the last day, so here's the rest of them waiting for their turn in the pool.
Logan's teacher gave them each a treat and a certificate for completing their class.


















2 comments:
What a busy, fun month! Thank you for sharing it with us!
I"m so impressed with your MBASA involvement (mostly because I was so anti-social..lol).
you're so impressive Jamie! Love you!
Post a Comment