Tuesday, April 7, 2015

MBASA Easter Party

We had a really busy (and fun!) Friday before Easter. First of all my friend Kristy brought her little girl over to play with Logan while I taught her how to make cute cupcakes (I did carmel pecan carrot cupcakes, and they were delish!). It was fun, even though the kids just wanted to eat the icing. But that's okay! Kristy did an excellent job. I should have taken a picture. 

Then I found out Jordan and his group had won their social innovation competition! That was awesome news. He worked so hard on it! He had to split the money four ways, but still a nice little bonus!



After she left I had a quick doctor's appointment. Meagan was nice enough to come over to watch Logan, which I really appreciated!

Then we had the MBASA family Easter party. Everyone brought a treat (I brought the aforementioned cupcakes!) and eggs for the hunt. It was at a cute park. They had lots of cute games but Logan just wanted to eat cookies and play on the playground. 



He's been liking Jordan a lot more than me lately. He smiles at Jordan all the time. It's okay Logan, I'm just the one who takes care of you ALL DAY! :P




They had an Easter Egg hunt for the different ages. Logan was in the 0-2 age group, but he just wanted to stomp on the eggs. I had to pick up the ones he stepped on. It was ridiculous. Maybe next year will be better.


Eating a Reese's--he knows what the good stuff is!


I told him to do this with his hands and he did it, which I found hilarious.


Checking out his loot.



I love my little egg-stomper!


That evening we had an MBA couple (Heather and Robbie) over for dinner around our fire pit (first one around the new fire pit! yay!) and had smores and played games. It was so fun! I love that we're finally getting to know people, and I'm a little sad that now we're headed off to Michigan right when we have friends!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay for Jordan and team! We love your little egg stomper too!

RyRy said...

My thoughts:
1. Congrats to Jordan!
2. Logan is so cute.
3. You guys are so social--good for you! ;)