Saturday, September 19, 2015

Logan's Two-Year-Old Professional Pictures

Last year we didn't get any one year old pictures done of Logan and I was kind of sad about that, so I really wanted two year old pictures done when we got back to Utah. Of course Logan developed a runny nose pretty much right after we got back, and so I waited until the runny nose was gone and then quick book a session at FotoFly.

I was so thrilled with our pictures! Our photographer was a girl named Katie and she was really patient with Logan and worked super hard to get his attention. He was running all over the place but most of the pictures turned out great! I especially love the ones at the end of Logan and I.






















2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love these pictures! I'm trying to decide where to put my prints!

Meags said...

(Finally) catching up on blogs. May I just say: what a stud! ;) Laura will be in town next month. Let's all get together! XOXO