Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Logan the Chatterbox

Logan's talking and personality have exploded in the last couple months, so I wanted to record some of the cute things he says and does. Also accompanied by some bonus pictures we got done by FotoFly...for free! We love FotoFly.



He's starting saying that people are nice. This is especially flattering when he says, "Mom nice!" It makes me feel appreciated. He will also say, "You're best!" but only with prompting.

He likes to count (with help) but always skips seven. He will also count on his own but say, "one, two, one!" or "two, three, two!"



He still calls himself "Me-me," and wants to do everything as well. If I say, "I'm going downstairs," he says, "Me-me too!" Or if I'm going to the bathroom. Not as cute.

He's still very polite and says thank you all the time, but now he's more emphatic about it. Like the other day he started to fall off the bed, and I grabbed his had, and he said, "Thank you mama! Thank you mama! Thank you mama!" Over and over again.



He can now say "garbage truck" and refers to tractors as "digs."

He's obsessed with Lexi as usual and can now say her name! Everything is "exi, come" "exi, here" "exi, eat," "exi, outside!" He also wants to do all of Lexi's tricks too, and he'll say, "exi trick! exi treat!"



He's getting really good at his colors, and can consistently recognize blue, red, green, brown, gray, orange, sometimes yellow. It's pretty impressive.

He will tell us to come here. It sounds just like, "mere!" So he'll say, "Mere, mama! Mere, dada! Mere, exi!" He also answers questions with, "I do!" Like if we ask him if he wants cheese with lunch he'll say, "I do!"

3 comments:

Robynn said...

I love you Logan. What darling pictures and what great things you are learning. Sly auntie rob.

RyRy said...

Adorable boy!

Unknown said...

Oh Logan, you are so smart and such fun to talk to. We love you and we love this post!