Monday, December 14, 2015

Snow Days and Robots

Christmas is almost here and I haven't blogged about any of our Christmas activities! Yikes. Well, first of all, this kid loves the snow. I hope he won't be too sad when there's no snow in Arizona next year.

YES we are officially going to Arizona with Intel next year and we couldn't be happier! Woot woot!


We got out the Christmas tree and Logan had a great time helping hang up the ornaments. I'm one of those terrible moms who redecorates the tree after her kid goes to bed. Whoops.



This is my new best friend Robot. We got him for Black Friday and he has been doing a super job keeping our ugly floors clean. Logan is obsessed with him and always asks for the robot to be on. "obot, on? Obot? Where obot?" It's really cute and I think we might have a robot themed birthday party next year!


Jordan and I went to Arizona for a weekend while Logan stayed with Laurie and Mike. So I didn't see Logan from Thursday morning until Sunday afternoon. It was a really long time!

We didn't take a SINGLE PICTURE during our trip. Not one! Jordan spent a lot of time at Intel where they wined (not really) and dined him, and I read three books and ate not great food at the hotel. We also looked at a bunch of houses and saw Bonnie and Dennis and Jordan's friend AJ and his family.

I was really happy to see Logan when I got back! He was slightly less excited to see me. 


The day after we got back from Arizona Logan kept dragging his suitcase around and telling me he was going on a plane, so I set up a couple chairs and made him a plane ticket, and he flew all over before his nap!


Sometime last week I decided to make Christmas cookies with Logan. He just loves to help me bake!


He had a lot of fun picking out his cookie shapes.



I frosted the cookies after he went to bed. Jordan ate them as I frosted them.


Lexi was the casualty of the night and ended up with frosting everywhere. She's still stained pink from the food coloring.


Today it snowed a TON and Logan insisted we go outside and play in the snow with his tractor toy. So we did. We also threw snowballs at our shed, tried to build a snowman (fail) and shovel the driveway (we got about halfway done).


Lexi was there too and she's very cute!


1 comment:

RyRy said...

You're such a wonderful Mom! Congrats on Intel and AZ. We gotta catch up--I want to hear all of the news going on in your life, so many good things happening! I'm also excited to visit you in AZ because it's close and it's warm! Love you.