I'm so bad at blogging that I'm not even going to try to go back and catch up. Maybe I'll do a Christmas post, but here are some random pictures from the last month or so.
Logan is loving his scooter and the weather. We try to take walks every day.
Everyone loves Lexi. Parker rolls around like crazy so we spend a lot of time on our rug.
A few days before New Years we went to Castles n Coasters in Phoenix with our Pogo passes. Jordan and I took turns taking Logan on the rides. It was fun!
Here's the boys on New Years Eve. I can't believe it's 2017!
Parker is slowly starting to like food. Before a few weeks ago he would cry while we fed him. Now he likes it, but he wants to hold his own spoon while we feed him.
I don't think I wrote about our backyard yet. We extended out our patio a while ago and then had the curbing put in. Dad and Jordan put in the sprinkler system and then Jordan laid down sod with help from a bunch of people in the ward. So we need to put down rock around the edges and pavers in the firepit.
We got a new rug for the family room. It's the same as Aunt Bonnie's rug, which we LOVED, so I just copied her and bought the same one only smaller. Logan really loves it, if you can tell. Jordan also made an entry way table for the living room, so it's finally starting to feel more like a room instead of a piano and a random sofa. However, it still doesn't have a light fixture because I want a crystal chandelier and Jordan thinks that is ridiculous.
This is the entry table Jordan built. Isn't it amazing???
Logan got a balance bike for Christmas and is slowly learning to ride it.
He's also learning to write his name and wants to practice all the time with this whiteboard that his teacher gave him for Christmas. He's doing so great!
Jordan built these cool shelves in the front of the garage and on the side. He's becoming quite the handyman! I have a long list of things I need him to build for me. Haha. Poor guy.











2 comments:
Such a fun post! Keep them coming! Love to all of you!
Thanks for updating your blog! You are the best!
Post a Comment