
It's official! I am finished with my college career. I walked across the stage and everything (even though those pictures didn't turn out, so you can't see the actual moment). Graduation was wonderful. My parents and Michelle (my sister) drove out for it, and both sets of grandparents and my in-laws were able to attend. Oh, and of course my darling husband was there! It was so much fun to have my family there, and the graduations were wonderful. I was so happy that President Uchdorf spoke at commencement. He was great! And during the Humanities graduation, a graduate gave a wonderful talk about the relationship between education and service. It was wonderful.
The festivities were pretty great, too. On Thursday night, after the university graduation, my grandma threw a party with sandwiches and a delicious cake. And then on Friday we were lucky enough to get into Tucanos for a fabulous lunch. We all ate until

we were rolling out of the resturant. Good times!
3 comments:
Congratulations! What a fun experience.
Congratulations Jamie! We are sure proud of you! Love,
Auntie Rob and Uncle Dick
Congrats Jamiekins!
The pictures are adorable! My personal favorite is you riding the cougar. haha.
I hope California is fun and can't wait to see you when you get back!
Post a Comment