I did my own hair this year, which is why it didn't turn out as good as last year. But that's okay! It still looks pretty good. We had a great time dancing the night away, snacking away on the hors devours, and watching various forms of (not so great) entertainment. The dancing wasn't as good as last year because everyone was crowded into the ballroom--last year, it was warm enough to dance on the patio, which is what we did. Sadly, it's still rainy and cold, so we froze when we tried to go outside. Lame!
But yay for traditions!
PS: When we got home, there were all these worms on the sidewalk and driveway because it had been raining (worms like to come out in the rain for some weird reason) and there was a gigantic one by our car. Jordan made me stand by it so he could use my foot for a reference. It was so gross, but I decided to post it so you could all see it. Ew!
3 comments:
ew... lol. it looks like you guys had fun though. =) and youre almost done... how exciting! good luck with everthing!XOXO
Cute, cute, cute!
I'm glad you guys had fun!
I'm expecting a detailed and exciting post about graduation...with pictures included. Please don't dissapoint me James...lol.
"Though your sins be as scarlet, they shall become blue as BYU." I'm pretty sure that's how that scripture goes... :)
Post a Comment