Saturday, April 4, 2009

Happy Birthday, Scout!

It is Scout's 12th birthday today, and I usually celebrate it with him, but sadly, he isn't here. So I decided to honor him with a blog post.

This wonderful little guy has been in my life for seven and a half years, and we've had such a great time together. He is the sweetest horse in the world and I can't wait to have him back with me soon! He has always loved people, and when he was a lesson horse he was the number one favorite. He would pack those little kids around on his back and be so careful that they wouldn't fall, and then as soon as I got on him he would be my super jumper!

When I bought him seven years ago, I had no idea that I would still have him so much later. Because we couldn't spend a lot on a horse, we had to buy a really inexpensive one that didn't have any training--which could have turned out to be an absolute disaster for a 13 year old. But Scout has a heart of gold and he always tried his hardest. I could never ask for a horse better then my beautiful Scout, and he is such a blessing in my life.

I love you, Scout!

2 comments:

Meags said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SCOUT!!! XOXO

RyRy said...

*tear*

That is a beautiful post. Happy Birthday Scout- may all your horsey dreams come true!

haha. :)