Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Cute and Clever Visiting Teaching

To all you girlies out there who can come up with brilliant visiting teaching messages and little gifts to go with them, props to you. I remember when I was Meagan's partner freshman year, she would always have clever little treats to go along with them. I love you, Meags, but it was really intimidating!

Sadly, I'm not as creative and crafty as some of my good friends. But today, as I was looking up the visiting teaching message for the month (I'm going VT tonight), I found this darling blog!

http://visitingteaching.net/blog/

It's so cute and helpful! Under the "Fun Stuff" link, this girl comes up with several different small gift ideas for your VTee. My favorite for this month were the "Pray un-See's-ingly candy bars. They've created a wrapper for you to print off and wrap around a See's candy bar (I doubt my girls will be lucky enough to get See's, but hopefully a Hershey's will surfice! They'll get the idea, anyway.)

Again, to all those ladies out there who can come up with this stuff all on their own, I give you kudos. For those who are talented in other ways, I just had to share this with you!

1 comment:

RyRy said...

Great idea James!
Way cute ideas, I'll have to steal some for my girls!
Thanks!