Practice makes perfect!
Total before coupons and savings: $148.07
Total after coupons and savings: $56.70
Favorite deals for this week: $0.85 Honey Bunches of Oats cereal, shredded cheese for $0.75 a bag, FREE Pedigree Dentastix dog treats (I got 6...my dog-less friends are nice enough to give me their doggie coupons), and FREE YoPlus Yogurt.
Also this week, they were having a deal where every $25 you spent (before coupons, thank goodness) you could buy a $50 gas gift card for $40. I got three, so I got $150 worth of gas for $120! That totally three off my total savings, so I subtracted it above. I wouldn't have been buying those gift cards if there hadn't been the deal going on.
Thank you SouthernSavers.com!
Thursday, March 10, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You just get better and better at couponing!!!! What a fun shopping trip that must have been.
Way to go!
Post a Comment