Saturday, March 5, 2011

Providence Canyon

Jordan and I have decided that we need to get out more, since the weather is beautiful and we should take advantage of being somewhere "new." We bought a state park pass and we're going to try to use it at least 11 times this year.

We went to Providence Canyon last week so here are some pictures.


Lexi blatently breaks rules.


This car had been along the trail so long that it had become a home to a lot of creatures so they don't move it. Isn't that cool?


Pretty view.


We hiked about 4 or 5 miles and Lexi was still pulling on the leash. Dork.


They look like the red rocks from southern Utah.



We stopped off at a really smelly marina not too far from the canyon. I smiled for the camera despite the smell.



It's fun to discover new places especially when I have a fun husband and dog to explore them with!

No comments: