We moved into our ward in August, and Jordan has been waiting and waiting for a calling! He was finally called as the Elder's Quorum second counselor, and he said something to me after he got the call that I thought was cute.
"I've been feeling like the dishes in the song, "Be Our Guest!" You know, when he talks about the servant who's not serving."
I love that he loves to serve. I'm blessed to have such a fantastic husband.
And I thought I would include some lyrics and the clip of the song so that you can all enjoy some Disney magic today!
Life is so unnerving
For a servant who's not serving
He's not whole without a soul to wait upon.
Ah, those good old days when we were useful.
Suddenly those good old days are gone.
Ten years we've been rusting,
Needing so much more than dusting,
Needing exercise, a chance to use our skills.
Most days we just lay around the castle.
Flabby, fat and lazy,
You walked in and oops-a-daisy!
Thursday, March 24, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Jordan is so cute. He will be a great Elder's Quorum Counsel Counselor! Soon I'll be in Albany and will "be your guest!"
I loved your blog! I agree with your mom, Jordan is a cute guy, and will be a great Counselor! Have fun in DC.
Post a Comment