Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day Thoughts

I'd just like to throw around some gratitude. It was Mother's Day yesterday, and I have some of the most wonderful mothers in my life. I can't believe how lucky I am.

My own mother is my best girl friend, hands down. She is always there for me, and is patient and loving no matter how ridiculous I am being at the time. We laugh at each other's stupid jokes that no one else finds funny. I'm absolutely certain that Heavenly Father made me to be her daughter.

My mother-in-law could not be any better. People complain about the MILs all the time, but mine welcomed me into the Cline family with open arms. I appreciate her and the wonderful mothering job that she did with my husband, because he turned out great too!

Both of my grandmothers are fantastic. They both love me unconditionally and I have lots of fun with both of them. They have brought a lot of joy to my life, and I hope I will have quite a few more years with them.

Someday I'll be a mother too, I hope. Jordan gave me flowers yesterday since I'm a "someday mother." And I'm so glad that I have all these women to look up to, to emulate, and to help me out when I have absolutely no idea what to do.

You are all amazing and I love you!

3 comments:

Michael said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laurie said...

I always wanted more daughters, and I have been so blessed that all of my boys picked out such great wives so I could have 3 wonderful daughter in laws!!! I love how happy you make Jordan, thanks for all you do for him!

Marcie said...

I know Heavenly Father sent you to me and I thank him everyday. You bring such joy to those who love you. You are such a beautiful daughter, wife, sister, friend and mother-to-be! I love you!