Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Quotes

Jordan likes to quote movies. A lot of his quotes have absolutely nothing to do with anything that's going on, he just likes to say them. Like this one from So I Married an Axe Murderer: *scottish accent* "Look at the size of that boy's head. It's like an orange on a toothpick. It's got it's own weather system." And then there's a whole dialouge about lions and tuna from The Other Guys that he just adores.

Anyway. My story.

Jordan and I made authentic Mexican enchiladas last Friday for dinner and I bought Mexican cheese, which came in a wheel. It's soooo yummy. Mmmm.

Jordan was out of town, so I'd been eating it over the weekend, on crackers and stuff.

Last night I was like, "We could have enchiladas again tomorrow! We have leftover sauce. Oh wait. There's no more cheese."

Jordan: What happened to it?

Me: Well, I ate it.

Jordan: You ate the WHOLE thing? That's really unhealthy.

Me: *embarrassed silence*

Jordan: (here comes the Anchorman quote) "You ate a whole wheel of cheese? I'm not angry, I'm just impressed."

Me: *hysterical laughter*

Jordan has said that wheel-of-cheese thing many, many times and it has never applied to a situation. And I never thought it would. Clearly, I was mistaken.

2 comments:

RyRy said...

That's funny.

Marcie said...

Jordan is my very favorite son-in-law. He's so cute and funny!