I remember making lists in Young Women's growing up about what qualities I wanted in a husband. I always put down the normal stuff--you know, extremely good looking, great testimony, hard worker, blah blah blah. But one thing that I really, really wanted in a husband was a great sense of humor. I have always loved to laugh, and Jordan certainly knows how to make me do that.
Last night I decided to boil some eggs, but by the time they were done I was already in bed and almost asleep. I asked Jordan to go mark the eggs and put them back in the carton. When I mark boiled eggs I just write "HB" on them, but not my Jordan!
This morning before work I decided to make egg salad sandwiches, so I pulled out the eggs. I saw what Jordan had done to them and I totally "cracked up."
I had boiled three eggs, and each had a special face. Of course, I didn't think of taking pictures until the last one. But what made them way more funny was the writing on the side.
The first two had said, "Eat me!" and "I'm too young to die!" I was laughing hysterically as I was making the egg salad. It was a pretty awesome start to the day.
I'm so lucky to have a husband who makes me laugh every day!
4 comments:
So cute! I am so happy you married someone who makes you laugh! ;)
Yeah, you found a good one :)
So cute and funny! Yay Jordan!
hahahaha funny and creative!
Post a Comment