Sunday, December 9, 2012

Our Christmas House Part II

Last year, Jordan and I talked a lot about putting Christmas lights up on our house, but it never happened. This year, we finally got some and put them up! We only have two weeks to enjoy them, but they are still fun! Jordan did such a great job putting them up. He's awesome!

We bought the new LED lights. They are supposed to be white but they look kind of blue-ish. They take a bit of getting used to. We both wish they were the more yellowish-white but this is all they have in Albany right now. They still look really nice though!



Next year we need to add some reindeer! :)

3 comments:

Marcie said...

Your lights look perfect! Way to go! Wish I could see them in "real" life!

Linda and Tyrel said...

It looks good! I know it's crazy that they have all LED. What about us people that like the regular old ones? :)

Unknown said...

your house looks fabulous!! And I too am a fan of regular lights. Although I bought the cheap $2.50 ones at walmart for our tree and they were pretty pathetic. Next year I'll splurge for better ones. ;)

<3 Ry