Friday, December 7, 2012

Our Christmas House

We got a real Christmas tree this year! Our whole house smells like Christmas and it's just wonderful. It's a really big tree, too. We got a real tree our first year we were married, but it was tiny and cheap from the grocery store.

Anyway, isn't it pretty? There's already PRESENTS under it! Gotta love presents under the tree. I'm already done shopping for Jordan. It's so nice to be done!


Lexi was also feeling festive, so I set up her own tree for her on her kennel. She only has one present. It's from my mom and I have no idea what it is--Mom wouldn't tell me. I probably should go shopping for poor Lexi.


Here's our stockings hung by the fireplace with care! I got Lexi a stocking last year in California. It doesn't match ours but I don't really care. It says, "Santa's Helper" and it's adorable.


I can't believe that Christmas is only two and a half weeks away!


2 comments:

Marcie said...

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! Love you!

Linda and Tyrel said...

Your Christmas tree is so beautiful and full! I love the picture of Lexi and her tree, SO CUTE. Patches, the Aussie, slept under the tree the first couple of nights after we got it. :)