Monday, December 3, 2012

December Cline Updates

No one has been updating their blog recently, and it makes me kind of sad! What am I supposed to do when I'm all bored over here? So I thought maybe I would try to get y'all blogging by setting a good example.

Here are some of what all has been going on around here.

1. It's December 3rd and 80 degrees. Isn't that miserable? I was HOT at work today in a short sleeve shirt. And it's supposed to stay that way all week! Georgia "winters" are crazy.

2. On Saturday we got to watch our friends' daughter Brinley while Kristi went to have her baby. It was really fun. Brinley and I made waffles together and played fetch with Lexi and then took her to a friend's birthday party. Everything went well with the birth and the Brown family welcomed a gorgeous baby girl Allie Jean Saturday afternoon! We were lucky--since we had Brinley we got a "back-stage pass" to see Allie just a few hours after she was born!

3. I STILL haven't decorated for Christmas. I think it's because we haven't been able to get a tree yet. I was so busy last week (baby shower one day, then mutual, then a Relief Society meeting the next, then we watched Brinley on Saturday) that we had no time to get a tree. It almost made me wish we had a fake tree. Almost.

4. We are looking forward to visiting all the Cline family when we come at Christmas! Only 21 days until we fly out there, so we are getting super close!

5. We got to watch the First Presidency Christmas Devotional last night, and it was wonderful! It's so great to hear those amazing men speak. I tried to make some caramel corn for our refreshment but I totally overcooked the caramel and it ended up really hard instead of chewy.

And that's about it for the Cline household. As I'm rereading my list I kind of feel like maybe the reason nobody is updating their blog is because their lives are as boring as mine. Ha ha!

3 comments:

Elycia said...

Pretty much. Nothing to report here, either :P But keep it up!

Marcie said...

I just think it is amazing that people have blogs at all! And I love yours! Keep blogging!

Linda and Tyrel said...

Like this :) I also feel like there's nothing really worth talking about, but there always is at least something ;)