Saturday, August 31, 2013

We're Back!

After a month of being gone, Logan, Lexi, and Jordan and I are all back together as a family! It's been a crazy month. We were all separated and it was so great to be reunited.

Jordan, Logan and I flew from Albany to Salt Lake City on August 2nd, Logan's one-month birthday. THe night before, we took Lexi over to our friends Robert and Cydnie's house. They were SO SWEET to agree to puppy-sit our darling dog while we were gone for so long.

Here are Lexi and Logan in the backseat of the car
on the way to drop Lexi off.
We had to take two separate flights, one from Albany to Atlanta and the second from Atlanta to Salt Lake City. I'd been so nervous to fly with a one month old, but Logan was a super star! He just acted like planes were his most favorite thing. He slept most of the flight and when he was awake he just looked around and was totally calm.

Here we are in the Albany airport

Kristi had flown with her six week old baby back in January and borrowed Jana's Moby Wrap. She said it made flying with a baby so much easier, so I knew I had to give it a try. Logan tolerated it when we were trying it out, but just LOVED it on our trip. No idea why. I guess prayers are answered.



Here we are having lunch at Panda Express in the Atlanta Airport while Logan takes a snooze in the Moby.


We got to Salt Lake City and it was so fun to see Jordan's family! They are just so great. I just love all my darling nieces, as well as the rest of my in-laws.

Jordan's mom Laurie was so excited to meet her baby grandson!



It was fun to introduce the girls to their only boy Cline cousin!


We had a super yummy lunch with the family and then went swimming. Logan LOVES water so he really enjoyed the pool.


Here we are just chilling with the three oldest nieces, Libbie, Molly, and Hailey!


I will be updating my blog with all of our many adventures from our month-long trip in the next week (hopefully!), so keep checking back!


No comments: