Sunday, April 27, 2014

Easter Sunday

Last Sunday was Easter, and we had so much fun with Logan! On the Saturday before, our ward had a lunch and Easter egg hunt. Logan loved it and found the golden egg! All the other kids were jealous.


Here's a video of Logan on his egg hunt!



On Sunday morning we woke up to baskets full of Easter goodies! Everyone got a stuffed bunny and some fun gifts. I got new applique scissors (ha ha), Jordan got some BYU dress socks, and we got a CD we both could enjoy (we have a VERY difficult time choosing music in the car.)


Logan got a really cute new book and some sand toys (not all the sand toys fit in his basket)! Lucky duck.


The boys got new ties and I got a new dress for Easter Sunday. I just LOVED Logan in his bowtie, but he wouldn't take a good picture. I'm going to have to do another photo shoot later.


I taught Youth Sunday School as usual and taught a lesson on how we can share our testimony of Christ's resurrection. I showed my class the new Because He Lives video. If you haven't seen it yet, I strongly encourage you to go watch it. It was nice to be able to bear my testimony to my class because I do know that Christ died for us and yet He Lives! What an amazing blessing.

Kristi had texted me a while back to show me these chevron Easter plates at Walmart and you know I had to have them. They were so fun and made the Easter dinner cute and easy to clean up!


I made my first ham and it was yummy! We had lots of leftovers and really enjoyed Easter dinner.


And that was our Easter. It was pretty laid back. I hope y'all had a great Easter, too!

1 comment:

RyRy said...

Happy belated Easter! You're such a cute little homemaker. I totally ditched the Easter baskets this year but yours turned out so cute. Maybe I'll do it again next year...